Saturday, April 9, 2011

The Terrible Avocado Experiment! Con't

Well I suppose I should keep all my adoring fans updated on what's going on right now with the experiment. Due to strange northern Nevadan weather, it has been slightly postponed. However I promise the fun will soon begin. My mother and sister have eaten 2 of the 4 avocados, and I have the soda cans ready to go, as well as all the materials needed for the experiment. Now I'm going to base the results on weight gained by each individual plant, both as a solid number and percentage of weight gained.

I was going to post pictures tonight, but at this time I am just too lazy to do that. It will be no longer than 3 days before I get started though, so be ready. I am also going to be starting a new blog soon, basically giving reviews of the top 50 action movies of all time. More information on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment