As promised I am going to update everyone on The Terrible Avocado Experiment. Unfortunately I Procrastinated and didn't take any pictures, so I will upload those tomorrow with some explanations for them. Nothing much has changed, seeing as it's been less than a week since I've started, but there are a couple things I'd like to mention anyway. 1st, I need to be sure and water them more often. The can sitting outside with no cover and no soil was nearly empty when I checked it today, and that cannot be good. Secondly, and you will see it with the photos I upload tomorrow, the can under the tupperware blew over the night I set everything up, so to remedy that I simply piled rocks around it. This will prevent it from blowing over again, but still lets in the light from all angles as before. Other than that, not too much has happened. i just have to be a little more active in the experiment and make sure they have enough water every day. Otherwise this experiment will go all wrong, and I can't let my fans be disappointed.
So once again, thank you to all my fans and followers for all your support, I never would have made it here without you. I'd also like to give a shout out to Atley who inspired me to start this experiment in the first place and all the pointers he's given. Thank you all, and to all a good night!